Gallstones can cause hemobilia
Hemobilia Department of hepatobiliary disease, trauma, surgery, or systemic factors that caused the liver, biliary system, a large number of external bleeding. Bleeding is often associated with gallstones in the bile duct caused by gallstones based on the combined infection. The pathogenesis of three types:
① diffuse small intrahepatic cholangitis, bile duct inflammation around the model. Primary lesions in the portal area, the regional inter-lobular and lobular control communication between the venous phase occurs over a small bile duct fistula, extensive bleeding together into a small duct biliary tract bleeding.
② liver abscess type. Multiple biliary liver abscess collection of National Cheng Kung University abscesses, pus corrosion hepatic artery or portal vein branches, resulting in hemobilia.
③ bile duct ulcer type. Acute obstructive suppurative cholangitis, the obstruction of bile duct epithelial off the top of the formation of multiple ulcers, ulcers penetrate adjacent hepatic artery, portal vein and biliary tract bleeding occurred.
You may also be interested in:
against fungal infections cause permanent hair loss It is understood that fungi
Anxiety is a natural reaction that affects everyone. Activation events, like a
Activation of the spleen Activation of the spleen is a therapeutic method of
INTRODUCTION Cough and asthma are often in the cold of winter or spring. Some
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Anal fistula, cancer?
- How to prevent anal fistula
- Vulvar folliculitis
- Cervical spondylosis can lead to paralysis
- Anal fistula patients diet
- nature of bone hyperplasia?
- Scrotum eczema what causes it?
- How to prevent viral myocarditis
- Causes of chronic lumbar muscle strain
- The clinical manifestations of lumbar disc herniation
Best of tcmwell.com
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?