The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work
When the blood fails to circulate smoothly, one major result can be blood coagulation, which is responsible for many ailments. For example, blood coagulation can cause the suppression of menstruation, menstrual pain, abdominal pain after childbirth and chest pain. External factors can also result in blood coagulation, such as injuries from an automobile accident, a fall from a high place, or lifting a heavy object in an improper manner. Some people experience pain in the chest, for example, long after an accident, which could be due to blood coagulation caused by the accident. Since blood coagulation occurs in many diseases, including thromboangiitis obliterans, coronary heart disease and erythema nodosum, herbs in this class can be effective in their treatment. Herbs to arrest bleeding are used to treat bleeding of various kinds, including vomiting of blood, nosebleeds, discharge of blood from the anus, blood in the urine, vaginal bleeding and bleeding from external causes.
The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work in two different ways, which is why it is divided into two subclasses: first, herbs to promote blood circulation (including Siberian motherwort and two-toothed amaranthus) and second, herbs to arrest bleeding (including agrimony and pseudo-ginseng).
You may also be interested in:
Diabetics prone to lethargy , mainly because of diabetic patients with
1 , upper abdominal pain : This is the most common symptoms of stomach cancer.
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
Asthma often progresses very slowly to a serious condition or may develop to a
Syndrome of Dysfunction of the Spleen in Transportation and Transformation:
Sleep is the brain and body so that the best way to rest, but is also a manual
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory disease of the colon of unknown causes
Hand, foot and mouth disease (Hand-foot-mouth disease, HFMD) is a kind of
Excessive burping, belching, acid reflux, abdominal bloating and embarrassing
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Ulcerative colitis
- Psychological treatment of insomnia
- activities of the toes to help digestion
- Youth and health is that each of us wants to have
- Infantile Malnutrition
- Chinese Medicine Treatment Constipation Very Nice
- Polyethylene Glycol to Chronic Constipation
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hegu
- Gout is how one thing
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Yongquan
- Herbal Therapies Can Help Boost Fertility
- Chinese red yeast rice promotes bone formation
- Patients with rheumatoid arthritis diet should pay attention to what?
- Common Cold Due To Wind And Heat
- Asbestos lung cancer is a group