The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work
When the blood fails to circulate smoothly, one major result can be blood coagulation, which is responsible for many ailments. For example, blood coagulation can cause the suppression of menstruation, menstrual pain, abdominal pain after childbirth and chest pain. External factors can also result in blood coagulation, such as injuries from an automobile accident, a fall from a high place, or lifting a heavy object in an improper manner. Some people experience pain in the chest, for example, long after an accident, which could be due to blood coagulation caused by the accident. Since blood coagulation occurs in many diseases, including thromboangiitis obliterans, coronary heart disease and erythema nodosum, herbs in this class can be effective in their treatment. Herbs to arrest bleeding are used to treat bleeding of various kinds, including vomiting of blood, nosebleeds, discharge of blood from the anus, blood in the urine, vaginal bleeding and bleeding from external causes.
The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work in two different ways, which is why it is divided into two subclasses: first, herbs to promote blood circulation (including Siberian motherwort and two-toothed amaranthus) and second, herbs to arrest bleeding (including agrimony and pseudo-ginseng).
You may also be interested in:
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
Berberine, a bitter-tasting yellow chemical found in some roots and barks, has
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic, consumptive and recurrent autoimmune
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
Asthma is a chronic lung disease in which the walls of the airways, the
Insomnia: usually refers to patients or the quality of sleep time and are not
In general the side effects of high blood pressure include stroke, heart and
For topical treatment, a powder made by grinding residue of spirit, realgar,
Item Location This acupressure point is in a depression midway between the
Gout is the result of purine metabolic disorder caused by a disease, the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Syndrome Differentiation And treatment For Arrhythmia
- Acupuncture and Glaucoma
- Acupuncture Reduces Pain In head And Neck Cancer Patients
- Cause insomnia
- Asbestos lung cancer is a group
- What causes osteoarthritis?
- Common Cold Due To Wind And Heat
- Youth and health is that each of us wants to have
- 16 kinds of Chinese medicine causes adverse reactions
- Infantile Malnutrition
- Reminder: after the disease had cervical how to do
- Dietary Therapy of oral ulcer
- Combination Treatment For Migraine More Effective Than Single Medications
- Complications of Asthma
- Digestive Problems: TCM Tells You