The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work
When the blood fails to circulate smoothly, one major result can be blood coagulation, which is responsible for many ailments. For example, blood coagulation can cause the suppression of menstruation, menstrual pain, abdominal pain after childbirth and chest pain. External factors can also result in blood coagulation, such as injuries from an automobile accident, a fall from a high place, or lifting a heavy object in an improper manner. Some people experience pain in the chest, for example, long after an accident, which could be due to blood coagulation caused by the accident. Since blood coagulation occurs in many diseases, including thromboangiitis obliterans, coronary heart disease and erythema nodosum, herbs in this class can be effective in their treatment. Herbs to arrest bleeding are used to treat bleeding of various kinds, including vomiting of blood, nosebleeds, discharge of blood from the anus, blood in the urine, vaginal bleeding and bleeding from external causes.
The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work in two different ways, which is why it is divided into two subclasses: first, herbs to promote blood circulation (including Siberian motherwort and two-toothed amaranthus) and second, herbs to arrest bleeding (including agrimony and pseudo-ginseng).
You may also be interested in:
Diabetics prone to lethargy , mainly because of diabetic patients with
1 , upper abdominal pain : This is the most common symptoms of stomach cancer.
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
Acupressure Technique The person may put a strong pressure in this
The most effective treatment for sleep apnea is a technique called nasal CPAP,
For the study, the researchers surveyed 7,900 students age 12 to 14 at five
Combining two different types of treatment for migraine results in better
1. Smoke containing nicotine, causing contraction of small arteries, high blood
The medlar is rich in thick fibre and mineral element. Every hectogram contains
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Headaches and migraines Treatment
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Ciliao
- activities of the toes to help digestion
- Psychological treatment of insomnia
- Chinese medicine fights diabetes, obesity
- Too Little Or Too Much Sleep Increases Risk Of Death
- Chinese Medicine Treatment Constipation Very Nice
- The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work
- 16 kinds of Chinese medicine causes adverse reactions
- Youth and health is that each of us wants to have
- Snooze may be diabetes
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Neiguan
- New Study Says Women's Health Much More At Risk From Sleep Deprivation
- Acupuncture Reduces Pain In head And Neck Cancer Patients
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Jianjing