Syndrome Differentiation And Treatment For Chronic Glomerulonephritis
Chronic nephritis can be clinically divided into four syndromes of qi deficiency of the spleen and kidney, yang deficiency of the spleen and kidney, yin deficiency of the liver and kidney as well as deficiency of both qi and yin according to the onset, severity and course of the disease in syndrome differentiation.
The commonly-seen symptoms of qi deficiency of the spleen and kidney include pale complexion, mild edema usually worsended by physical overstrain or cold, scanty urine, dizziness and hypodynamia; yang deficiency of the spleen and kidney is marked by severe general edema, especially below the waist, with hollow under pressure, epigastric and abdominal distension, or accompanied by hydrothorax and ascites in severe cases, inability to lie flat, listlessness and cold limbs; yin deficiency of the liver and kidney marked by facial edema, severe edema of lower limbs, dizziness, palpitation, dysphoria with feverish chest, palms and soles, flushed cheeks, night sweat, red tongue with a little fur; deficiency of both qi and yin manifests inapparent edema, lustreless complexion, hypodynamia, listlessness, dry mouth and throat.
The therapeutic principles of the disease mainly include warming yang to induce diuresis with the therapeutic methods of strengthening the spleen and tonifying the kidney, warming yang and inducing diuresis, nourishing the liver and kidney as well as supplementing qi and tonifying yin respectively according to the different syndromes.
You may also be interested in:
Diabetics prone to lethargy , mainly because of diabetic patients with
1 , upper abdominal pain : This is the most common symptoms of stomach cancer.
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
Traditional Chinese medicine is not based on knowledge of modern physiology,
1. Some Chinese medicine containing toxic ingredients, such as Aconite
Asthma often progresses very slowly to a serious condition or may develop to a
The study looked at 593 patients at the VA Connecticut Health Care System
The Chinese herbs to regulate blood work in two different ways, which is why it
Hand, foot and mouth disease (Hand-foot-mouth disease, HFMD) is a kind of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Combining TCM with Antipsychotics Beneficial for Schizophrenia
- Dietary Therapy of oral ulcer
- Neck Pain Acupuncture
- Too Little Or Too Much Sleep Increases Risk Of Death
- Patients with rheumatoid arthritis diet should pay attention to what?
- Vascular health of your life decisions
- Essentials of Diagnosis Treatment
- How Chinese Medicine Diagnoses Depression
- Teens With Migraine At Greater Risk Of Suicide
- What causes osteoarthritis?
- Reminder: after the disease had cervical how to do
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Yongquan
- BACK PAIN Acupuncture treatment
- Complications of Asthma