Syndrome Differentiation And Treatment For Chronic Glomerulonephritis
Chronic nephritis can be clinically divided into four syndromes of qi deficiency of the spleen and kidney, yang deficiency of the spleen and kidney, yin deficiency of the liver and kidney as well as deficiency of both qi and yin according to the onset, severity and course of the disease in syndrome differentiation.
The commonly-seen symptoms of qi deficiency of the spleen and kidney include pale complexion, mild edema usually worsended by physical overstrain or cold, scanty urine, dizziness and hypodynamia; yang deficiency of the spleen and kidney is marked by severe general edema, especially below the waist, with hollow under pressure, epigastric and abdominal distension, or accompanied by hydrothorax and ascites in severe cases, inability to lie flat, listlessness and cold limbs; yin deficiency of the liver and kidney marked by facial edema, severe edema of lower limbs, dizziness, palpitation, dysphoria with feverish chest, palms and soles, flushed cheeks, night sweat, red tongue with a little fur; deficiency of both qi and yin manifests inapparent edema, lustreless complexion, hypodynamia, listlessness, dry mouth and throat.
The therapeutic principles of the disease mainly include warming yang to induce diuresis with the therapeutic methods of strengthening the spleen and tonifying the kidney, warming yang and inducing diuresis, nourishing the liver and kidney as well as supplementing qi and tonifying yin respectively according to the different syndromes.
You may also be interested in:
Diabetics prone to lethargy , mainly because of diabetic patients with
1 , upper abdominal pain : This is the most common symptoms of stomach cancer.
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
The study was led by David Pfister, MD, Chief of the Head and Neck Medical
Japanese scientists recently found that regular activity can be stomachic toes
Insomnia: usually refers to patients or the quality of sleep time and are not
The study looked at 593 patients at the VA Connecticut Health Care System
The most effective treatment for sleep apnea is a technique called nasal CPAP,
In addition to the impact of diarrhea in infants in food absorption of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Jianjing
- Syndrome Differentiation And treatment For Arrhythmia
- Acupuncture and Glaucoma
- Asbestos lung cancer is a group
- Insomnia Overview
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Ciliao
- Cervical Spondylopathy
- Chinese medicine How governance "allergic"
- Chinese red yeast rice promotes bone formation
- New Study Says Women's Health Much More At Risk From Sleep Deprivation
- Chinese Medicine Treatment Constipation Very Nice
- Breast abnormalities
- Sleep Apnea May Increase Risk Of Diabetes
- Psychological treatment of insomnia