Syndrome Differentiation And Treatment For Chronic Glomerulonephritis
Saturday, Aug 29,2009, 2:27:31 PM Click:
Chronic nephritis can be clinically divided into four syndromes of qi deficiency of the spleen and kidney, yang deficiency of the spleen and kidney, yin deficiency of the liver and kidney as well as deficiency of both qi and yin according to the onset, severity and course of the disease in syndrome differentiation.
The commonly-seen symptoms of qi deficiency of the spleen and kidney include pale complexion, mild edema usually worsended by physical overstrain or cold, scanty urine, dizziness and hypodynamia; yang deficiency of the spleen and kidney is marked by severe general edema, especially below the waist, with hollow under pressure, epigastric and abdominal distension, or accompanied by hydrothorax and ascites in severe cases, inability to lie flat, listlessness and cold limbs; yin deficiency of the liver and kidney marked by facial edema, severe edema of lower limbs, dizziness, palpitation, dysphoria with feverish chest, palms and soles, flushed cheeks, night sweat, red tongue with a little fur; deficiency of both qi and yin manifests inapparent edema, lustreless complexion, hypodynamia, listlessness, dry mouth and throat.
The therapeutic principles of the disease mainly include warming yang to induce diuresis with the therapeutic methods of strengthening the spleen and tonifying the kidney, warming yang and inducing diuresis, nourishing the liver and kidney as well as supplementing qi and tonifying yin respectively according to the different syndromes.
You may also be interested in:
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
Berberine, a bitter-tasting yellow chemical found in some roots and barks, has
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic, consumptive and recurrent autoimmune
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
The study looked at 593 patients at the VA Connecticut Health Care System
Item Location This acupressure point is in a depression midway between the
Treatment of insomnia behavioral therapy for most people in daily life from
For the study, the researchers surveyed 7,900 students age 12 to 14 at five
Common symptoms of cervical spondylopathy in mild cases are numbness and pain
Bone defects were created in the parietal bones of two New Zealand white
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Ulcerative colitis
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Yongquan
- Let woman gets sleeping sweeter the more ten tips
- Gout is how one thing
- Asbestos lung cancer is a group
- Insomnia Overview
- Cures for Depression
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Jianjing
- Cause insomnia
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Kunlun
- How to Understand High Blood Pressure
- Diet and Exercise May Not Be Enough to Lose Weight
- Sleep Apnea Increases Risk Of Heart Attack Or Death By 30 Percent
- Infantile Malnutrition
- Chinese medicine fights diabetes, obesity