Herpes virus may lead to type 2 diabetes mellitus
Over the past two decades, this atypical diabetes has become the African population of the most frequent diseases. The researchers believe that new findings will help identify potential drug targets.
Paris, St. Louis, who led the study hospital endocrinologist Jean-Francois Gautier, said type 2 diabetes require insulin injections right away until the condition stabilized.
"These people are sick, like diabetes, like a fierce, we are looking for possible explanations," he said. "We think that the virus is possible to type 2 diabetes into an atypical form."
Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of the disease, and obesity and lack of activity is closely related to the disease in patients with a substantial increase in global reach. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease often diagnosed at an early age.
Uncontrolled diabetes may lead to a variety of serious health complications, including heart disease, stroke, blindness, amputation and kidney disease.
You may also be interested in:
Diabetics prone to lethargy , mainly because of diabetic patients with
1 , upper abdominal pain : This is the most common symptoms of stomach cancer.
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
New research led by researchers at Warwick Medical School at the University of
Researchers from the University of Warwick, and University College London, have
Insomnia: usually refers to patients or the quality of sleep time and are not
Middle-aged men and women with a history of migraine and other headaches are
NECK PAIN There are a diverse number of causes for neck pain, including
For the study, the researchers surveyed 7,900 students age 12 to 14 at five
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Herbal Remedies for Psoriasis
- TCM diagnostic methods
- Polyethylene Glycol to Chronic Constipation
- Acupuncture and Glaucoma
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Yongquan
- Hand, foot and mouth disease treatment guidelines
- Reminder: after the disease had cervical how to do
- Chinese medicine How governance "allergic"
- Syndrome Differentiation Common Disease:The Nasosinusitis
- Snooze may be diabetes
- Psychological treatment of insomnia
- Acupuncture Reduces Pain In head And Neck Cancer Patients
- Patients with rheumatoid arthritis diet should pay attention to what?
- treatment for insomnia