Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Jianjing
Saturday, Mar 28,2009, 1:09:03 PM Click:
It is important to support those who apply firm downward pressure with your thumb / jaw / neck. This acupressure point responds to pressure, rubbing and massaging the area may be irritating for women during labor.
When using the thumb of the pressure needs to come from these weapons, rather than the thumb joint - otherwise people will end up with very sore thumbs.
It is not unusual to help people to resort to using the tip of two wooden spoons, but it is best to start with using their hands, if possible. These acupressure points are generally used with the person applying pressure with their knuckles on both shoulders at the same time, but I know women who have successfully used what themselves using a shoulder at a time.
When you draw an imaginary line between the place of the bones of the neck (C7), and the top of the shoulder (the acromion process), this point lies midway along this curved line, at the High point of shoulder muscle. He feels tender with a numbing / buzzing / warming sensation (this sensation varies with individuals). The sensation is stronger on this point that all other points along this line, you can find on this point, you make your hand across the chest and palpating with your index finger along this imaginary line.
The pressure can be applied at the beginning of each contraction or a slight pressure is applied during the contractions intensified.
This acupressure point has a descending action with the first and second stages of labor and may stimulate uterine contractions.
You may also be interested in:
Chinese description of the tree in disease. Conditions so that the patient's
TCM Diagnosis The human body is an organic whole, local pathological changes
The disease is clinically divided into the five syndromes of deficiency of qi
Nasal obstruction with whitish and thick nasal dis-charge, hyposmia, or
Berberine, a bitter-tasting yellow chemical found in some roots and barks, has
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic, consumptive and recurrent autoimmune
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Fracture-Nursing Management
- Could Premature Babies Face Problems Later in Life?
- Diarrhea and fever patients should not eat eggs
- Aplastic Anemia Medical Management
- Gout can cause diarrhea?
- Acute and chronic lymphadenitis
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Hand Point
- Tuberculosis of cervical lymph nodes
- Acupuncture Treatments Hemorrhoids
- Cold Vomiting Syndrome Symptoms are vomiting after overeating
Best of tcmwell.com
Main symptoms and signs Serious fever, slight aversion to wind and cold, stuffy
For the study, the researchers surveyed 7,900 students age 12 to 14 at five
Sleep is the brain and body so that the best way to rest, but is also a manual
Chinese herbal medicine has been used to treat millions of people with
Item Location This point acupressure is halfway between the fingerprints and
(1), nipple discharge, especially bloody discharge, greater co-exist with
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Kunlun
- Headaches and migraines Treatment
- Herbal Therapies Can Help Boost Fertility
- Digestive Problems: TCM Tells You
- Chinese medicine fights diabetes, obesity
- Let woman gets sleeping sweeter the more ten tips
- Chinese Medicine Treatment Constipation Very Nice
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Sleep Apnea May Increase Risk Of Diabetes
- Syndrome Differentiation Common Disease:The Nasosinusitis
- Acupressure Points For Pain Relief In Labour-Ciliao
- Diarrhea of infants and young children against
- Cervical Spondylopathy
- Common Cold Due To Wind And Heat