Why not lead a perfect sexual life?
Relationship issues obviously play a part. A stale relationship, poor communication, physical or emotional disinterest, etc., does not promote sexual closeness. Certain medical conditions (fatigue, depression, hypertension, diabetes, etc.)and the medications used to treat them can lead to desire, arousal and orgasmic dysfunction. Frequently implicated here are certain antidepressant and anti-hypertensive medications. Additionally as well, sometimes orally administered hormones (birth control pills and hormone replacement therapy) can diminish desire.
ew things in life are fun and free--sex is one of them. As Henry Miller said,"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation...the other eight are unimportant."
Hugely important is hormonal "support" of the vagina. women's vaginas respond by being dry and "scratchy". Without adequate moisture, lubrication and pliability, lovemaking can become uncomfortable and distinctly unpleasurable.
The fatigue issues of midlife either secondary to stress, inadequate sleep or hormonal factors diminish sexual interest and satisfaction. And of course, if your rollercoaster estrogens are causing moodiness and hot flashes or if stress is increasing, sexual interest wanes.
But hormonally, as much as anything, it is the slow, steady decline of androgen levels at midlife that most likely produces the decline in desire and sexual ennui experienced by so many midlife women.
Totally,sexuality issues can occur in three areas: Loss of sexual desire, ("low libido"), poor arousal, and difficulties in achieving or satisfaction of orgasm in previously orgasmic women .
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
- Testicle pain
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
Best of tcmwell.com
Exhibition at the tobacco smoke increases the risk of developing dementia,
Rules for avoiding conflict 1. Do not ask something you do not know. 2. Do
Many people even do not know all the prostate (or prostate) in the end what is,
Being one of life daily necessities and considering its special healing
Lamb The most common winter lamb are common dishes on the table is hot, and in
Male infertility in the incidence of chronic prostatitis can reach 25% - 40%
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Diagnosis of chronic prostatitis should be cautioned
- Sexual Health: Circumcision
- Drinking Chinese Tea to Promote Health
- Self-examination: chronic prostatitis
- Dietary treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Prospermia is equal to ejaculate too soon?
- Treatment of prostatitis: zinc might be replenished
- you just need a sound sleep for the maintenance of the penis
- qigong help me to sleep better
- Five killers of men to destroy the rigidity
- Fashion, male ring
- Men How to “Sleep” Can Be Health?
- Premature ejaculation patient care tips
- Why not lead a perfect sexual life?
- Two killers of Men's Skin Aging