Why not lead a perfect sexual life?
Relationship issues obviously play a part. A stale relationship, poor communication, physical or emotional disinterest, etc., does not promote sexual closeness. Certain medical conditions (fatigue, depression, hypertension, diabetes, etc.)and the medications used to treat them can lead to desire, arousal and orgasmic dysfunction. Frequently implicated here are certain antidepressant and anti-hypertensive medications. Additionally as well, sometimes orally administered hormones (birth control pills and hormone replacement therapy) can diminish desire.
ew things in life are fun and free--sex is one of them. As Henry Miller said,"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation...the other eight are unimportant."
Hugely important is hormonal "support" of the vagina. women's vaginas respond by being dry and "scratchy". Without adequate moisture, lubrication and pliability, lovemaking can become uncomfortable and distinctly unpleasurable.
The fatigue issues of midlife either secondary to stress, inadequate sleep or hormonal factors diminish sexual interest and satisfaction. And of course, if your rollercoaster estrogens are causing moodiness and hot flashes or if stress is increasing, sexual interest wanes.
But hormonally, as much as anything, it is the slow, steady decline of androgen levels at midlife that most likely produces the decline in desire and sexual ennui experienced by so many midlife women.
Totally,sexuality issues can occur in three areas: Loss of sexual desire, ("low libido"), poor arousal, and difficulties in achieving or satisfaction of orgasm in previously orgasmic women .
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Testicle pain
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
Best of tcmwell.com
Second, in aspect of how to use mask, there is no necessary to use like how
Apple is not only a nutritional fruit that people like to eat, but also
Pain Risk of bleeding and infection at the site of the circumcision
Therefore, if the spleen functions normally in transportation and
1. Broccoli A recent Harvard study finds that cruciferous vegetables, like
Being one of life daily necessities and considering its special healing
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- four performances of men's penises become age
- Let a Man "escape" the impotence of the seven food
- Self-examination: chronic prostatitis
- Factors of premature ejaculation
- Natural Therapy for Sexual Dysfunction
- Ways To Reduce Back Pain
- self examination tests for testis on old men
- green tea can be very effective in fighting cholesterol was high
- Sexual Health the Natural Way
- Watermelon May Boost Libido
- Yellow Urine for Men is Urethritis?
- Chinese medicine treatment hematospermia
- Common conditions affect erectile health
- Secondhand: Increases Risk Of Dementia
- of male menopause? Need to eat what?What are the symptoms