The testicle atrophy is defined by regressive changes that diminishes testis size, is also called zi wei (in mandarin, literally means diminishing of child); it is uni- or bilateral testicle involvement, small and soft in characteristic, the majority can cause sterile, mainly caused by parotitis or external trauma, may also be congenital. Many cases happened due to kidney qi (vital energy) insufficiency, or due to illnesses and trauma. The congenital testicle maldevelopment is not easy to cure, as well as continuous testicle atrophy also needs patience to recuperate and to treat; the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) can obtain certain effect in diagnosis and treatment.
Main point of diagnosis: TCM called it 'zi wei'. The reasons are congenital, insufficient of kidney Qi , nutritive loses of testis; or contracted zi yong (testicular sore) firstly and not healed completely, thus causing testis and liver depression, then blood vessels rupture and blood stagnate, resulting in testicle atrophy.
Clinical manifestations: can see uni- or bilateral testicle atrophy, they are small and soft, occasionally is hard, or slight swelling pain. Moreover, the patient may also have varying degree of secondory sexual characteristic hypoplasia, e.g breast growth (gynecomastia), puberty growth delays, even appears the male feminization. At present, we often use the international testicle measuring instrument to check testicle size or volume, Chinese s testicle size range is 15 - 25; thus smaller than 12 is diagnosed as 'testicle atrophy' clinically. Other than that, one must also pay attention to the testicle features; if injury is severe, the seminal fluid inspection is carried out, but it is still the most accurate to diagnose by testicle biopsy.
The modern medicine believed that there is two factors of atrophy-- congenital or acquired. Congenital, such as undescended testis, congenital anomalies and etc; acquired, such as testicle external trauma, inverted testis, inflammation, tumor and so on. Moreover, senile, long-term high fever, vitamin deficiency, the liver cirrhosis, the thyroid function insufficiency, pituitary disorders, hypothalamus disorders also can cause testicle atrophy; systemic infections can spread to testis hematogenously, causing other complications, e.g chicken pox, malaria, syphilis, infectious mononucleosis, worm diseases and etc; moreover, the testicle radioactivity injury is a permanent damage to the embryonic epithelium, the duct has only the Sertoli cell, it undergoes progressive atrophy and hardening of the basal membrane, thus also may cause this disease.
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Testicle pain
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
Best of tcmwell.com
First, good habits of falling asleep and getting up on time should be fallen
Rules for avoiding conflict 1. Do not ask something you do not know. 2. Do
The absolute mortification is also disadvantageous for rehabilitation of
There are many factors due to the lack of perfect rigidity. Five main aspects
Study found that zinc content in succus prostaticus and seminal plasma is very
Chronic prostatitis is one of the men seen in common diseases of the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Poor treatment of male sexual function requires science treatment
- Can Hyperplasia of Prostate Affect Sexual Life
- Chinese medicine treatment hematospermia
- About male physical health knowledge
- Reinforcing the Spleen and the Stomach
- Factors of premature ejaculation
- Men How to “Sleep” Can Be Health?
- Drinking Chinese Tea to Promote Health
- Hair loss treatment Small recipe of men
- Secondhand: Increases Risk Of Dementia
- Most men's health issues
- Sexual Health the Natural Way
- most suitable for men that the Five kinds of food
- four performances of men's penises become age
- Two killers of Men's Skin Aging