Sexual Health: Circumcision
What Are the Benefits of Circumcision?
There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:
A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.
Note: Some studies show that good hygiene can help prevent certain problems with
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
the penis, including infections and swelling, even if the penis is not circumcised.
What Are the Risks of Circumcision?
Like any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with circumcision. However, this risk is low. Problems associated with circumcision include:
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
- Testicle pain
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
Best of tcmwell.com
1 . pay attention to the signal issued by the chest, you must go to check if
Pain Risk of bleeding and infection at the site of the circumcision
Exhibition at the tobacco smoke increases the risk of developing dementia,
What is the color of normal urine? The color of normal urine is faint yellow.
Lamb The most common winter lamb are common dishes on the table is hot, and in
1. Broccoli A recent Harvard study finds that cruciferous vegetables, like
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Fashion, male ring
- About male physical health knowledge
- Facial mask is not the patent for ladies only
- Why balanitis occurs?
- The secret life of a small prostate health
- Secondhand: Increases Risk Of Dementia
- Premature ejaculation patient care tips
- you just need a sound sleep for the maintenance of the penis
- Why not lead a perfect sexual life?
- Sexual Health: Circumcision
- Five killers of men to destroy the rigidity
- Factors of premature ejaculation
- Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer diagnosed
- Study Says：Pomegranate Juice Fights Heart Disease
- Chinese modulating the pace blocked premature ovarian failure