Sexual Health: Circumcision
What Are the Benefits of Circumcision?
There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:
A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.
Note: Some studies show that good hygiene can help prevent certain problems with
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
the penis, including infections and swelling, even if the penis is not circumcised.
What Are the Risks of Circumcision?
Like any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with circumcision. However, this risk is low. Problems associated with circumcision include:
You may also be interested in:
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
Men how to sleep well and healthy? First, good habits of falling asleep and
Hair lose men must feel very distressed, hairless head, loses face. Today we
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Testicle pain
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
Best of tcmwell.com
Apple is not only a nutritional fruit that people like to eat, but also
Many people even do not know all the prostate (or prostate) in the end what is,
The absolute mortification is also disadvantageous for rehabilitation of
Male infertility in the incidence of chronic prostatitis can reach 25% - 40%
Pain Risk of bleeding and infection at the site of the circumcision
Study found that zinc content in succus prostaticus and seminal plasma is very
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Treatment of prostatitis: zinc can be reconstituted and
- Chinese medicine treatment hematospermia
- Common conditions affect erectile health
- Physical and mental health care for single men
- Yellow Urine for Men is Urethritis?
- Drinking Chinese Tea to Promote Health
- Watermelon May Boost Libido
- Men How to “Sleep” Can Be Health?
- Why balanitis occurs?
- Health Benefits of Sex
- Sexual Health: Circumcision
- qigong help me to sleep better
- Fashion, male ring
- you just need a sound sleep for the maintenance of the penis
- Psychologists teach you how to solve the contradiction between the husband and wife