Anything more than moderate drinking can be risky
Anything more than moderate drinking can be risky. For a man, moderate drinking is considered two drinks a day. Years of heavy drinking can lead to heart disease, cancer, and other health problems. Binge drinking, which is drinking five or more drinks at one time, can be especially dangerous.
Alcohol and drug use in men often begin early in their lives, during the teen or young adult years. The reasons men begin drinking too much or using drugs vary, and the path from casual, social use to abuse and addiction is complex. What we do know is that abusing alcohol and drugs is very harmful — not only to you, but to the people in your life.
Consider these risks of drinking too much or using drugs:
Depression, anxiety, suicide
Violence, often against loved ones
Risky sexual behavior, such as unprotected sex or sex with multiple partners
Health problems, including cancer and HIV
Addiction, which is a disease described by uncontrollable cravings and physical dependence
In the moment, it may seem like a good idea to use drugs or alcohol to get high, relax, or escape. But alcohol and drug abuse can soon cause serious problems. Fortunately, substance abuse disorders are also treatable. If you have a problem with drugs or alcohol, seek help from your doctor or a treatment facility. With treatment, it's possible to not only regain your health, but also restore the relationships that matter to you.
You may also be interested in:
Many middle-aged men found themselves appeared premature ejaculation
Most patients experience sexual dysfunction , may feel overwhelmed. They feel
People will get old. So do mens penises. Mens penises grow old mainly reflect
The notion of nightly penis erections in the medical science refers to the
Testicular cancer is not common in the daily life and its incidence only
In the United States alone there are about 30 million men who suffer from
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Common scrotal skin diseases
- Redundant prepuce and phimosis are common symptoms in male adolescents
- A small penis is what causes it?
- Scrotum eczema What are the symptoms?
- What is phimosis and redundant prepuce?
- Which sleeping position most suitable for men
- Self-massage can cure impotence
- Testicle pain
- Often Wearing Briefs Curves Male Penis
- Exercise testicles, is actually very simple
Best of tcmwell.com
Male infertility in the incidence of chronic prostatitis can reach 25% - 40%
I saw a patient just the other day that was at her wits end. She asked me about
Many people even do not know all the prostate (or prostate) in the end what is,
While the impact of sexual activity on health is not a major topic of research,
Symptoms of chronic prostatitis are various. Some symptoms like lumbago are
Time leaves traces on the face, which no body can escape by sheer luck,
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Survival manual for husband
- Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer diagnosed
- Two killers of Men's Skin Aging
- Poor treatment of male sexual function requires science treatment
- To prevent erectile dysfunction and male impotence
- Health Benefits of Sex
- Most men's health issues
- Secondhand: Increases Risk Of Dementia
- Chinese medicine treatment hematospermia
- Treatment of prostatitis: zinc might be replenished
- How can we let men more abundant energy
- Diagnosis of chronic prostatitis should be cautioned
- Chinese modulating the pace blocked premature ovarian failure
- most suitable for men that the Five kinds of food
- The secret life of a small prostate health