cervical cancer treated
cervical cancer treated
Most women's treatment will include a type of hysterectomy called a radical hysterectomy or Wertheim's hysterectomy. This type of operation is only carried out by specially trained gynaecologists.
If cervical cancer is diagnosed the treatment options will be discussed. The treatment will depend upon whether the cancer has spread to involve other tissues in the pelvis or if it only involves the cervix.
Radiotherapy may also form part of the treatment and is aimed at destroying tumour cells that the gynaecologist cannot see.
The cure rate for cervical cancer depends upon whether or not it has spread beyond the cervix.
You may also be interested in:
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Honeysuckle Flower tea: Honeysuckle Flower is good to clearing away the
How to Keep Healthy for Menopausal Women 1. Eat more Soybeans Soybeans contain
Because of menstrual bleeding, especially menorrhagia, and each period will be
Some materials for cleanness such as soap will help you to get rid of the
Smoking during pregnancy can reduce fetal weight, increased perinatal and
Dysmenorrhea refers to lower abdominal pain or other discomfort that affects
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Beauty by: why should the average foundation Tu?
- How Does Soy Promote Weight Loss?
- Expert analysis of modern urban women frequent causes of breast cancer
- Healthy Lifestyle Reduces Women's Stroke Risk
- How To Get Rid Pregnancy Constipation
- women how to for delay climacteric period
- "Boots + skirt" Jalan upper body disease
- Knowing your menstrual cycle
- Acupuncture May Increase Fertility Rates
- Take Exercises Usually will not easy to Suffer from Oophoroma!
- Teach you Chinese medicine care Winter skin
- The Dietetic therapy for endometrial cancer
- Leucorrhea cause of abnormal
- After pregnancy, some habits must be changed
- Early symptoms of pregnancy