What is the benign ovarian cysts in Common?
The Common benign ovarian serous tumor is Cystadenoma, mucinous cystadenoma and benign cystic teratoma.
Paper is also called benign cystic teratoma-like cysts, accounting for all primary ovarian tumors by 15% occur in women of child-bearing age. Dermoid cysts in the bone, teeth, X-ray film can be shown on.
Mucinous cystadenoma occurred in 30-50 year-old female, accounting for 15% of the benign -20%, more unilateral, more room, filled with capsules of the sticky jelly-like material. Mucinous cystadenoma can grow into a tumor the size of a maximum, if the breakdown of the wall, the capsule contents into the abdominal cavity of the logistics can be planted on the peritoneum, the formation of peritoneal myxoma occurred is difficult to get rid of adhesion.
Serous cystadenoma occurred in 30-40 year-old female, benign ovarian tumors account for about 23%; for more than a single cavity, cystic, including grass thin yellow or brown liquid.
Benign ovarian tumors grow slowly, early tumors are small, silent, only to do physical or gynecological examination, when B-ultrasound can be found for the performance of the lower abdomen appears painless tumor or mass.
You may also be interested in:
- There are several types of epithelial cancers of the ovary
- the risk of ovarian cancer and causes
- The symptoms of ovarian cancer can be very vague, particularly when the disease is in its early stag
- The condition of an enlarged prostate gland as a man ages is called benign prostatic hypertrophy
- The diagnosis of ovarian infertility
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
The researchers wanted to see if hydrolysates of soy protein may affect the
Dysmenorrhea refers to lower abdominal pain or other discomfort that affects
Main Cause One major cause of cervical cancer caused by human papilloma virus
a number of women have reported successful pregnancy with the use of
Every pregnant woman has been told that we must strengthen the nutrition, but
Before menstrual should coordinating qi and blood, don't eat febrile food and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Apple flavor can reduce women's migraines
- Natural birth is the main cause of vaginal relaxation do?
- Take Exercises Usually will not easy to Suffer from Oophoroma!
- Something embarrassing in chasing girls
- Nine drugs female menstrual taboos
- cervical cancer treated
- Dysmenorrhea may also be "can not have children the killer"
- Alcohol ban advised for pregnancy
- After pregnancy there will be some emotional
- Postpartum Depression
- Teach you Chinese medicine care Winter skin
- Expert analysis of modern urban women frequent causes of breast cancer
- Medicinal glue and red date, eating in or after the Menstruation dates?
- Breast Cancer Risk