What is the benign ovarian cysts in Common?
The Common benign ovarian serous tumor is Cystadenoma, mucinous cystadenoma and benign cystic teratoma.
Paper is also called benign cystic teratoma-like cysts, accounting for all primary ovarian tumors by 15% occur in women of child-bearing age. Dermoid cysts in the bone, teeth, X-ray film can be shown on.
Mucinous cystadenoma occurred in 30-50 year-old female, accounting for 15% of the benign -20%, more unilateral, more room, filled with capsules of the sticky jelly-like material. Mucinous cystadenoma can grow into a tumor the size of a maximum, if the breakdown of the wall, the capsule contents into the abdominal cavity of the logistics can be planted on the peritoneum, the formation of peritoneal myxoma occurred is difficult to get rid of adhesion.
Serous cystadenoma occurred in 30-40 year-old female, benign ovarian tumors account for about 23%; for more than a single cavity, cystic, including grass thin yellow or brown liquid.
Benign ovarian tumors grow slowly, early tumors are small, silent, only to do physical or gynecological examination, when B-ultrasound can be found for the performance of the lower abdomen appears painless tumor or mass.
You may also be interested in:
- There are several types of epithelial cancers of the ovary
- the risk of ovarian cancer and causes
- The symptoms of ovarian cancer can be very vague, particularly when the disease is in its early stag
- The condition of an enlarged prostate gland as a man ages is called benign prostatic hypertrophy
- The diagnosis of ovarian infertility
Women should not eat too full diet, eat too full easily lead to brain
Check for breast disease, there are many ways that a medical examination, and
Because women and men's physical characteristics and needs are different, the
In all diet-related diseases can be used to prevent breast measures to reduce
Heavy breasts, a symptom of pregnancy? Many symptoms may occur early in
in fact, smell the aroma of apple anxiety of patients and other bad mood that
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
- Pregnant women on the best soup
Best of tcmwell.com
Irregular menstruation refers to abnormal changes of the menstrual cycle,
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (T C M), hair has a direct
1, save Penny (between the brows slightly shallow depression): Press and hold
Most younger women experience monthly menstrual cramps and labor pains,
How to nourish the heart? Everybody who has touched TCM is aware of that
One's life should pay attention to calcium, for women, to children aged 12-14
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Pregnant Women Warned On Trans Fats
- Nine drugs female menstrual taboos
- Breast self-examination of disease
- red date and Medicinal glue
- Diet can prevent breast cancer
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Threatened Abortion
- Medicinal glue and red date, eating in or after the Menstruation dates?
- What are the benign ovarian cysts in Common?
- Two Effective Ways Help You to Improved Slack Vagina!
- Drugs and glue the red today, while eating or after the date
- Healthy Lifestyle Reduces Women's Stroke Risk
- Dysmenorrhea is also considered a kind of irregular menstruation it?
- How should women rid of dysmenorrhea?
- Pregnancy Support with Acupuncture