What is the benign ovarian cysts in Common?
The Common benign ovarian serous tumor is Cystadenoma, mucinous cystadenoma and benign cystic teratoma.
Paper is also called benign cystic teratoma-like cysts, accounting for all primary ovarian tumors by 15% occur in women of child-bearing age. Dermoid cysts in the bone, teeth, X-ray film can be shown on.
Mucinous cystadenoma occurred in 30-50 year-old female, accounting for 15% of the benign -20%, more unilateral, more room, filled with capsules of the sticky jelly-like material. Mucinous cystadenoma can grow into a tumor the size of a maximum, if the breakdown of the wall, the capsule contents into the abdominal cavity of the logistics can be planted on the peritoneum, the formation of peritoneal myxoma occurred is difficult to get rid of adhesion.
Serous cystadenoma occurred in 30-40 year-old female, benign ovarian tumors account for about 23%; for more than a single cavity, cystic, including grass thin yellow or brown liquid.
Benign ovarian tumors grow slowly, early tumors are small, silent, only to do physical or gynecological examination, when B-ultrasound can be found for the performance of the lower abdomen appears painless tumor or mass.
You may also be interested in:
- There are several types of epithelial cancers of the ovary
- the risk of ovarian cancer and causes
- The symptoms of ovarian cancer can be very vague, particularly when the disease is in its early stag
- The condition of an enlarged prostate gland as a man ages is called benign prostatic hypertrophy
- The diagnosis of ovarian infertility
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
expected after the National Cancer Institute, more than 178,000 women and 2,000
Active and effective half-hour a day exercise can be a woman's risk of uterine
General feelings In fact, no two people feel exactly the same, and no one
Many things can cause problems with your sex life. Medicines, diseases (like
Some materials for cleanness such as soap will help you to get rid of the
What can affect male fertility? If you have a problem with male fertility and
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Five Tips to Maintain Healthy Breasts
- how to maintain breast health with Nutrition
- Postpartum Depression
- The treatment of chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
- Women，How to nourish the heart?
- Irregular menstruation and diet related
- Learn How to Lose Weight By Sleeping
- In menstruation time, women should nourish with sweet foods
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Womb - Women's Lifetime Health Code!
- Let Dysmenorrhea disappeared in the therapeutic health
- practice Yoga The five notices
- cervical cancer treated
- Women's alcohol tolerance is worse
- Menopause based on TCM