What is the benign ovarian cysts in Common?
The Common benign ovarian serous tumor is Cystadenoma, mucinous cystadenoma and benign cystic teratoma.
Paper is also called benign cystic teratoma-like cysts, accounting for all primary ovarian tumors by 15% occur in women of child-bearing age. Dermoid cysts in the bone, teeth, X-ray film can be shown on.
Mucinous cystadenoma occurred in 30-50 year-old female, accounting for 15% of the benign -20%, more unilateral, more room, filled with capsules of the sticky jelly-like material. Mucinous cystadenoma can grow into a tumor the size of a maximum, if the breakdown of the wall, the capsule contents into the abdominal cavity of the logistics can be planted on the peritoneum, the formation of peritoneal myxoma occurred is difficult to get rid of adhesion.
Serous cystadenoma occurred in 30-40 year-old female, benign ovarian tumors account for about 23%; for more than a single cavity, cystic, including grass thin yellow or brown liquid.
Benign ovarian tumors grow slowly, early tumors are small, silent, only to do physical or gynecological examination, when B-ultrasound can be found for the performance of the lower abdomen appears painless tumor or mass.
You may also be interested in:
- There are several types of epithelial cancers of the ovary
- the risk of ovarian cancer and causes
- The symptoms of ovarian cancer can be very vague, particularly when the disease is in its early stag
- The condition of an enlarged prostate gland as a man ages is called benign prostatic hypertrophy
- The diagnosis of ovarian infertility
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
1, save Penny (between the brows slightly shallow depression): Press and hold
Let me guess, you think of two things when you think of losing weight and
Rather than using chemicals and cosmetics, traditional Chinese medicine
What can affect male fertility? If you have a problem with male fertility and
How to Keep Healthy for Menopausal Women 1. Eat more Soybeans Soybeans contain
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (T C M), hair has a direct
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Women Drinkers 'Face Cancer Risk'
- Chinese medicine: the female menstrual life to four bogey
- Learn How to Lose Weight By Sleeping
- Chinese medicine freckle whitening mask
- Pregnant Women Warned On Trans Fats
- menopausal woman syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Medicine May Help Relieve Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Take Exercises Usually will not easy to Suffer from Oophoroma!
- Acupuncture May Increase Fertility Rates
- women how to for delay climacteric period
- After pregnancy, some habits must be changed
- How to diagnose senile vaginitis
- cervical cancer treated
- Irregular menstruation drug TCM Guide
- Fallopian tube blockage