What is breast cancer?
What is breast cancer?
The best way to understand how the inside of the breast is formed is by comparing it to a bush reversed. Its leaves are known as lobules and they produce milk that drains into ducts that are branches of the tree of the breast. They drain into 12 or 15 channels and large flowing on the surface of the nipple, like the branches of a tree drain to the trunk.
The breast is a gland that consists of breast tissue supported by connective tissue (flesh) surrounded by fat.
Cancer cells that remain confined to the lobule and the ducts are called "non-situ" or "invasive." They are also sometimes called pre-cancers, in recognition of the fact that these cells have not yet acquired the ability to spread to other parts of the body, which is the characteristic that most people associate with cancer.
Breast cancer develops from cells that line the breast, lobules and drainage canals.
An invasive cancer is one in which cells have moved outside the ducts and lobules into the surrounding breast tissue.
You may also be interested in:
Women should not eat too full diet, eat too full easily lead to brain
Check for breast disease, there are many ways that a medical examination, and
Because women and men's physical characteristics and needs are different, the
In all diet-related diseases can be used to prevent breast measures to reduce
Heavy breasts, a symptom of pregnancy? Many symptoms may occur early in
in fact, smell the aroma of apple anxiety of patients and other bad mood that
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
- Pregnant women on the best soup
Best of tcmwell.com
Dysmenorrhea is a long-term patients is very large, the small number of
The menopause is a natural process; however, many people, including doctors,
expected after the National Cancer Institute, more than 178,000 women and 2,000
Valacyclovir is a prescription medicine used to treat herpes zoster and herpes
(l) gynecological examination: posterior uterine cheng Chang, activity
At puberty, a woman kidney energy increases, sending excess blood to the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Woman You Pay Attention Menopausal Syndrome
- Will accelerate the aging woman overeating
- Breast Cancer Risk
- during Suckling Period How to Clean the Breast
- What is breast cancer?
- Treatment For Menopausal Symptoms
- The Dietetic therapy for endometrial cancer
- Many women suffering from gynecological diseases were "wet" storm
- "Boots + skirt" Jalan upper body disease
- After pregnancy, some habits must be changed
- Irregular Menstruation
- How TCM for Treating Pelvic Inflammation
- Drugs and glue the red today, while eating or after the date
- practice Yoga The five notices
- Staying Sexual