What is breast cancer?
What is breast cancer?
The best way to understand how the inside of the breast is formed is by comparing it to a bush reversed. Its leaves are known as lobules and they produce milk that drains into ducts that are branches of the tree of the breast. They drain into 12 or 15 channels and large flowing on the surface of the nipple, like the branches of a tree drain to the trunk.
The breast is a gland that consists of breast tissue supported by connective tissue (flesh) surrounded by fat.
Cancer cells that remain confined to the lobule and the ducts are called "non-situ" or "invasive." They are also sometimes called pre-cancers, in recognition of the fact that these cells have not yet acquired the ability to spread to other parts of the body, which is the characteristic that most people associate with cancer.
Breast cancer develops from cells that line the breast, lobules and drainage canals.
An invasive cancer is one in which cells have moved outside the ducts and lobules into the surrounding breast tissue.
You may also be interested in:
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (T C M), hair has a direct
Fallopian tube (oviduct) blockage is mainly due to inflammatory processes. In
expected after the National Cancer Institute, more than 178,000 women and 2,000
From the Chinese medicine point of view, as long as the formation of skin
There are 11 maternal nutrition tips for health, lifestyle, exercise and
Mucinous cystadenoma occurred in 30-50 year-old female, accounting for 15% of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Gynecological inflammation hazards
- Women Drinkers 'Face Cancer Risk'
- Female reproductive tract hidden natural defense
- Three golden era of female health
- Irregular menstruation and diet related
- Five Tips to Maintain Healthy Breasts
- After pregnancy there will be some emotional
- Breast cancer can be prevented?
- Breast Cancer Risk
- What is breast cancer?
- during Suckling Period How to Clean the Breast
- How TCM for Treating Pelvic Inflammation
- Chinese medicine freckle whitening mask
- How to diagnose senile vaginitis
- Large chest favorite beauty secret