What is breast cancer?
What is breast cancer?
The best way to understand how the inside of the breast is formed is by comparing it to a bush reversed. Its leaves are known as lobules and they produce milk that drains into ducts that are branches of the tree of the breast. They drain into 12 or 15 channels and large flowing on the surface of the nipple, like the branches of a tree drain to the trunk.
The breast is a gland that consists of breast tissue supported by connective tissue (flesh) surrounded by fat.
Cancer cells that remain confined to the lobule and the ducts are called "non-situ" or "invasive." They are also sometimes called pre-cancers, in recognition of the fact that these cells have not yet acquired the ability to spread to other parts of the body, which is the characteristic that most people associate with cancer.
Breast cancer develops from cells that line the breast, lobules and drainage canals.
An invasive cancer is one in which cells have moved outside the ducts and lobules into the surrounding breast tissue.
You may also be interested in:
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Valacyclovir is a prescription medicine used to treat herpes zoster and herpes
Irregular menstruation refers to abnormal changes of the menstrual cycle,
More women than men in poor tolerance to alcohol , probably because of the
The researchers wanted to see if hydrolysates of soy protein may affect the
1, save Penny (between the brows slightly shallow depression): Press and hold
Expert suggestion: people who get serious symptom need to fill up with
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
- Many women suffering from gynecological diseases were "wet" storm
- How should women rid of dysmenorrhea?
- Want Skin Like Snow White?
- Threatened Abortion
- Breast cancer is a big killer of women
- Menstrual of dietary taboos women
- Dysmenorrhea may also be "can not have children the killer"
- Fallopian tube blockage
- Will accelerate the aging woman overeating
- Women exercise 38 minutes every day halved the risk of uterine cancer
- Irregular menstruation and diet related
- Fatigue Affects Breast Cancer Patients
- Solution to Sexual Dysfunction in Women
- Breast Cancer Prediction