What is breast cancer?
What is breast cancer?
The best way to understand how the inside of the breast is formed is by comparing it to a bush reversed. Its leaves are known as lobules and they produce milk that drains into ducts that are branches of the tree of the breast. They drain into 12 or 15 channels and large flowing on the surface of the nipple, like the branches of a tree drain to the trunk.
The breast is a gland that consists of breast tissue supported by connective tissue (flesh) surrounded by fat.
Cancer cells that remain confined to the lobule and the ducts are called "non-situ" or "invasive." They are also sometimes called pre-cancers, in recognition of the fact that these cells have not yet acquired the ability to spread to other parts of the body, which is the characteristic that most people associate with cancer.
Breast cancer develops from cells that line the breast, lobules and drainage canals.
An invasive cancer is one in which cells have moved outside the ducts and lobules into the surrounding breast tissue.
You may also be interested in:
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
First:2 to 3 days if no stool, but did not feel discomfort, it is not
At puberty, a woman kidney energy increases, sending excess blood to the
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (T C M), hair has a direct
Honeysuckle Flower tea: Honeysuckle Flower is good to clearing away the
The study was published in this issue of the Journal of pain and symptoms.
There are many womb killers in women lifetime. It is reported based on the
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Leucorrhea cause of abnormal
- What is breast cancer?
- Medicinal glue and red date, eating in or after the Menstruation dates?
- Women's alcohol tolerance is worse
- Acupuncture May Increase Fertility Rates
- Learn How to Lose Weight By Sleeping
- Valacyclovir of Side Effects
- Knowing your menstrual cycle
- Menopause based on TCM
- Chinese medicine to explain hysteromyoma
- Professional women, attention to these symptoms
- Drugs and glue the red today, while eating or after the date
- Many women suffering from gynecological diseases were "wet" storm
- Fatigue Affects Breast Cancer Patients
- Women，How to nourish the heart?