Hair loss in woman
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (T C M), hair has a direct connection to our blood. It is said the hair is the odds and ends of our blood and that our hair is a direct connection to the quality of our blood. The hair on our head (as opposed to the hair on our body) is intimately linked to our kidneys too. It is important to stress that TCM views the bodys organs in more of an energetic fashion as compared to western medicine (more of a pathologic view). The treatment process is multi dimensional: Acupuncture to stimulate and build blood and support the kidneys: Herbal prescriptions to help facilitate the quality of blood by tonifying it. Diet is also a very important factor as well.
Thinning hair in females is a condition much different than that for males. While it is some what common for hair to thin out (male pattern baldness), recede or just simply disappear, for females this condition is not as natural. There could be several reasons for female hair loss. A number of factors can cause this scenario: Illness, surgery, giving birth, hormone imbalances, medications and chemotherapy, just to name a few. Generally speaking it is natural to loose hair. Roughly about 125 strands of hair are loss per day.
You may also be interested in:
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Female puberty, due to the gradual maturation of ovarian, their vagina will
How to nourish the heart? Everybody who has touched TCM is aware of that
Dysmenorrhea is a long-term patients is very large, the small number of
How to Keep Healthy for Menopausal Women 1. Eat more Soybeans Soybeans contain
1, healthy teeth help to lose weight. Use dental floss to remove tartar, to
After menstruation,it must Nourishing Yin and enrich the blood, supplementary
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Staying Sexual
- Teach you Chinese medicine care Winter skin
- Irregular Menstruation
- Dysmenorrhea may also be "can not have children the killer"
- Easy to make the skin black lingerie inferior
- Breast Cancer Prediction
- Nine drugs female menstrual taboos
- Threatened Abortion
- tonic teas make women healthier
- Middle-aged women eat more soy strong bones
- ACAOM to Participate in Study on Women's Sexual Health
- TCM Treatment male fertility
- Postpartum Depression
- Woman You Pay Attention Menopausal Syndrome
- Want Skin Like Snow White?