Hair loss in woman
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (T C M), hair has a direct connection to our blood. It is said the hair is the odds and ends of our blood and that our hair is a direct connection to the quality of our blood. The hair on our head (as opposed to the hair on our body) is intimately linked to our kidneys too. It is important to stress that TCM views the bodys organs in more of an energetic fashion as compared to western medicine (more of a pathologic view). The treatment process is multi dimensional: Acupuncture to stimulate and build blood and support the kidneys: Herbal prescriptions to help facilitate the quality of blood by tonifying it. Diet is also a very important factor as well.
Thinning hair in females is a condition much different than that for males. While it is some what common for hair to thin out (male pattern baldness), recede or just simply disappear, for females this condition is not as natural. There could be several reasons for female hair loss. A number of factors can cause this scenario: Illness, surgery, giving birth, hormone imbalances, medications and chemotherapy, just to name a few. Generally speaking it is natural to loose hair. Roughly about 125 strands of hair are loss per day.
You may also be interested in:
Woman's private parts are susceptible to bacterial infestation , but the vulva
According to the report of Japanese nationals living center found that women
Do you have fine lines, wrinkles or crow's feet do? Perhaps, these skin
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
Many women during this period should eat something hot, such as dates,
1. Bingtang stewed pear: The pear fresh peeled, cut open to nuclear, proper
Chasing girls is just like a well planned performance. During this performance,
Menstrual blood in the main drug, and blood, the principle of transfer sperm
Traditional Chinese integrated herbal medicine will be very effective for
Mucinous cystadenoma occurred in 30-50 year-old female, accounting for 15% of
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Anti-aging pillow helps reduce wrinkles
- Postpartum Depression
- How TCM for Treating Pelvic Inflammation
- TCM Treatment male fertility
- Dysmenorrhea is also considered a kind of irregular menstruation it?
- Chinese Herbal Medicine May Help Relieve Painful Menstrual Cramps
- How To Get Rid Pregnancy Constipation
- Two effective ways to help you improve
- Nine drugs female menstrual taboos
- Natural birth is the main cause of vaginal relaxation do?
- Many women suffering from gynecological diseases were "wet" storm
- Let Dysmenorrhea disappeared in the therapeutic health
- Chinese medicine freckle whitening mask
- red date and Medicinal glue