Hair loss in woman
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (T C M), hair has a direct connection to our blood. It is said the hair is the odds and ends of our blood and that our hair is a direct connection to the quality of our blood. The hair on our head (as opposed to the hair on our body) is intimately linked to our kidneys too. It is important to stress that TCM views the bodys organs in more of an energetic fashion as compared to western medicine (more of a pathologic view). The treatment process is multi dimensional: Acupuncture to stimulate and build blood and support the kidneys: Herbal prescriptions to help facilitate the quality of blood by tonifying it. Diet is also a very important factor as well.
Thinning hair in females is a condition much different than that for males. While it is some what common for hair to thin out (male pattern baldness), recede or just simply disappear, for females this condition is not as natural. There could be several reasons for female hair loss. A number of factors can cause this scenario: Illness, surgery, giving birth, hormone imbalances, medications and chemotherapy, just to name a few. Generally speaking it is natural to loose hair. Roughly about 125 strands of hair are loss per day.
You may also be interested in:
Senile vaginitis, also known as atrophic vaginitis; is a non-specific
Women after mycoplasma infection increased vaginal discharge, burning or
Cesarean increasingly popular , in addition to fear of pain , fear of
Women should not eat too full diet, eat too full easily lead to brain
Check for breast disease, there are many ways that a medical examination, and
Because women and men's physical characteristics and needs are different, the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- What could cause abdominal pain after abortion?
- How to Take Good Care of Vagina
- Common abnormal clitoris
- The correct method of cleaning the vagina
- The right way to clean the vagina of women
- Warning female masturbation three errors
- Post-partum resumption of menstruation and ovulation
- Women's Cold Hands and Feet Symptoms are Diseases
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Uterine hypertrophy disease
Best of tcmwell.com
The menopause is a natural process; however, many people, including doctors,
Honeysuckle Flower tea: Honeysuckle Flower is good to clearing away the
Perhaps you when James Foundation, a habit is a foundation coating and thin and
At puberty, a woman kidney energy increases, sending excess blood to the
Dysmenorrhea is a long-term patients is very large, the small number of
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (T C M), hair has a direct
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?
- How to spread women mycoplasma infection
- Chinese medicine freckle whitening mask
- Solution to Sexual Dysfunction in Women
- Two effective ways to help you improve
- Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation)
- Something embarrassing in chasing girls
- Two Effective Ways Help You to Improved Slack Vagina!
- What to eat breakfast so that four-year-old young woman
- red date and Medicinal glue
- Pregnant women on the best soup
- Medicinal glue and red date, eating in or after the Menstruation dates?
- Expert analysis of modern urban women frequent causes of breast cancer
- Professional women, attention to these symptoms
- Pregnancy Support with Acupuncture
- Womb – Women's Lifetime Health Code!