Keel Apple Soup
Thursday, Apr 09,2009, 3:34:16 PM Click:
Ingredients: Apple, spine
Practice demonstration: 1, spinal soak 30 minutes to 1 hours, will be a bone in the saline bubble. 2, after a good soak in the pot boiled an hour, after the oil out there to fish out the oil. 3, a cut the apple into four semi-pot; will cut apples, low heat 20-30 minutes to burn.
Recommendation: Many people bought Apple at home often enough to eat, it is reasonable to use to make soup. But Apple can not be too fresh, a little wrinkle to skin, and spine should pay attention to fat.
You may also be interested in:
If you continue to eat an apple every day, it makes you the doctor away: 1. To
1. Break up and pass of gall and kidney stones 2. No chemical ingredient,no
1. Nurture brain,reduce stress migraine headache,relieve pains 2. No chemical
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Wednesday he had "a very productive
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- phenobarbital Luminal®
- difference between Chinese and Western medicine
- ACUTE UPPER RESPIRATORY TRACT INFECTION
- Stone Free Tablets no side efect
- THROMBOPHLEBITIS OF THE SUPERFICIAL VEINS GENERAL CONSIDERAT
- Chinese and Western medicine treatment of heat stroke
- Chinese and Western medical treatment of digestive diseases
- How can Chinese and Western medicine combined
- TCM treatment of gastric cancer
- CHRONIC BRONCHITIS GENERAL CONSIDERATION
Best of tcmwell.com
Western medicine is a science-based anthropotomy and takes its first principles
- is it normal for the testes to hang in between a man's legs
- Is this a normal penis behavior?
- How to resolve constipation
- How can Healthy Weight Loss?
- How to treat gastric ulcer
- Gastric cancer patients to eat?
- How to care for patients with H1N1
- What is the reason for infertility
- Impotence causes
- Cause stomach pain reasons
- This is a urethral stones do?
- How treatment of stroke ?
- I do not know what the reason for feet of swollen?
- Irregular menstruation should be how Conditioning?
- Finger joint pain is not arthritis?